Admission to various classes will start after declaration of results of the respective qualifying examination. (Minority quota and Management quota)
- The application in the prescribed form must be filled in completely and signed by the student and countersigned by his/her parent/ guardian.
- Students, seeking admission, off line will have to apply in person with the filled in application form for an interview before the admission panel.
- No admission is valid unless and until it is granted under the authority of the Principal and the full fees are received by the college.
- All admissions are valid for one academic year only. A student, who is eligible for admission to the next higher class will have to submit a fresh application in the prescribed format.
- A student admitted to the college shall pay the full fees for two terms. Once admitted to the college, he/she will be considered duly enrolled for the whole academic year though payment is to be made in 2 terms separately.
- For admission to any class, the following certificates and documents must be produced
- Original School Leaving Certificate.
- Original Mark sheet of S.S.C./I.C.S.E./C.B.S.E Board or any other equivalent qualification.
- One Xerox copy of the mark sheet.
- A Student passing an examination other than the S.S.C. Examination of the Maharashtra State Board of Secondary Education, must obtain an Eligibility Certificate from Bombay Divisional Board.
- Admissions will be provisional until all the necessary certificates are submitted to the college.
A/C Name : Shivkamal Bhaudeshiya Samajik Sanstha
Online Admission Form
Ac/C Number : 00000033919222428
Branch : Market Yard, Solapur
IFSC Code : SBIN0004762
Copyright © 2021 All Rights Reserved. Website Developed by Go Klassifieds